2010年12月26日星期日

watermelon seed of Corum 285-180-20-0F71FM40R Men's watch the lodges front porch

Matthew Lees SPOT dot shows him across the Colorado border, drinking coffee and eating chocolate cake at my favorite refueling spot on the route, a former country schoolhouse now called Whispering Pines Lodge. Kirsten, one of the proprietors there, is a big fan of the race, which rolls by within a spit watermelon seed of Corum 285-180-20-0F71FM40R Men's watch the lodges front porch. Picture this: a tattooed young blonde in a smart white apron, her feet kicked up, smoking an American Spirit cigarette, drinking from a bowl of coffee and checking out the SPOT dots on her laptop as racers near the Colorado border. Ill close with a call-in from Yakima, Washington racer Eric Bruntjen and what may seem to the uninitiated like a descent into madness, but its typical critical thinking as the field enters day 11 of the toughest bike race in the world:Hi there, Eric Bruntjen calling in from the Tour Divide.

I’m in FlaggRanch, Saturday the 20th. I came over the pass today on a mucky road,just getting clobbered by the rain. Makes it really tough out there forme in that wet mud, cold. I had a few mechanicals. I lost a sleepingpad, broke a spoke, had no rear brakes coming down, used my spare brakepads, fixed that. Just now running on almost no front brakes, going tohave some pads sent to Rawlins. Hopefully I can make it there. I had Corum 082-157-47-0F01-BATS Men's watch achance to ride today with Joe from Minneapolishe was in Lima for 24hours waiting for a part. That was greatI don’t normally get toride with guys of that caliber, and he left me behind pretty quick. Butit’s just an amazing thing to be out riding with guys like that.

The ECW website was taken offline in 2008, but I could not find any information on the company and whether it is still around. I picked up an ECW Panhard F10 a while back, which I have been sneaking pics of on my twitter. Its what Im wearing today, and I have to say that while the movement is a base Tri-Compax Valjoux 7753, its Corum 163-150-20-B100FZ30R Men's watch eminently satisfying to wear. The solid machined front-loading cases are beautifully crafted. I will be reviewing the watch soon, but for now, I may have to try and get another ECW into my collection!